Are You New to The Site?
* If you Register you get full access to the Metro Atlanta MLS to search like Realtors.
* Have the ability to save listings and property searches.
* Listings can be sent directly to your email address to stay up-to-date on the newest listings.
Check out our how-to page for more info.
3911 Springleaf Point, Stone Mountain
APPROVED SHORT SALE!! PRICE FIRM! SPLIT LEVEL HOME WITH LOADS OF POTENTIAL. HOME FEATURES 3 BEDROOMS AND 2 BATHS. LIVING ROOM WITH VALUTED CEILINGS AND STONE FIREPLACE. GALLEY STYLED KITCHEN WITH BAY WINDOW, BREAKFAST BAR AND EATING AREA. MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING AREA AND PRIVATE BATH. SPACIOUS SECONDARY BEDROOMS. LOWER LEVEL FEATURES FAMILY ROOM AND LAUNDRY. FENCED YARD. HOME SOLD IN AS IS CONDITION AND WAITING ON YOUR FINISHING TOUCHES. ROOF WILL NEED TO BE REPLACED. BRING YOUR IDEAS TO THIS GREAT BUY!
- MLS® #5998125
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,188
- SqFt SourceTax Record
- Year Built1985
- StatusPending Offer Approval
- Exterior FeaturesOther
- Lot DescriptionPrivate Backyard, Sloped
- Address3911 Springleaf Point
- Area42 - Dekalb-East
- CityStone Mountain
- Zip Code30083
- Interior9 ft + Ceil Main, 9 ft + Ceil Lower, 9 ft+ Ceil Upper, Wall/Wall Carpet
- AppliancesGas Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- CoolingCentral System
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFactory Built, In Living Room
- StoriesSplit Foyer
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Communities.
Listings on this website come from the FMLS IDX Compilation and may be held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work, please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2018 FMLS
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Real Estate Webmasters - 250-753-9893
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2018 at 4:17pm EDT.